Add-on For Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013
Presente3D is integrated seamlessly into Microsoft PowerPoints’s Ribbon Bar. It allows for quick and easy creation of 3D immersive 3D presentations right inside Microsoft PowerPoint.
3D Made Easy
No Knowledge of 3D Required
By using Microsoft PowerPoint’s existing widely adopted feature set, Presente3D allows users to easily select slide objects and apply 3D pop-out effects and thickness on any object on a slide.
Works with Non-3D and 3D enabled Displays
Presente3D was built to support all 3DTV’s and existing 3D-Ready projectors. Users who do not have a 3D-enabled TV or projector can still create 3D presentations by using 3D Anaglyph(Red/Cyan) glasses.
What People are Saying
What these folks are up to is so promising, I playfully call it Depth by PowerPoint, and I assure you it is a good thing, and for quite a number of very practical reasons
Presente3D changed the engagement level of our students. Students were giving up their lunch and PE periods to have extended learning time with Presente3D. Our middle school students were sharing their 3D learning with their parents at home and were helping our teachers convert their PowerPoint presentation. Truly an exciting experience!!
The audience reaction was extremely positive with attendees noting an enhanced sense of engagement with the content. There were no reports of discomfort and we were really pleased with the response
We are thrilled at the impact that Presente3D had on our presentation. We have always been an advocate of how 3D is changing the world and now being able to easily take our PowerPoint presentations into 3D allows us to create more engaging presentations for our audience.
What Can You Do with Presente3D?
- Easily add pop-out/pop-in to any object on a slide and adjust it’s 3D thickness.
- Create stereoscopic 3D Presentations directly in PowerPoint that can be run on any 3D Projector or TV.
- Launch external 3D videos or interactive 3D simulations right from your 3D presentation.
- Create fully interactive presentations that are dynamic and appealing.
- Export your Presentation as a standalone file that can be played without Microsoft PowerPoint being installed.